Wednesday 1 October 2014

Camera Techniques

Rule of Thirds

  • The image looks better overall when the subject you're taking a picture of looks better when it's not centered and given no breathing room.
  • I think this camera technique is important because it makes the subject of the image appear better, including some of the background and side features.
Fill The Frame
  • I think this camera technique is important for action shots, like in sports.
  • It also gives the subject of the image a lot of detail whereas without using this technique, it looks dull and not as clear of a picture.
Framing
  • I think this camera technique gives the subject a lot more detail, with what's going on around the subject included as well.
  • This camera technique gives the image a lot of enhancement whereas if you weren't using it, it would be extremely lacking of it.
Point of View
  • I think this camera technique is important because it makes your pictures a lot less boring and standard. 
  • This technique also gives a message about your image subject
Level Horizon
  • I think this camera technique is important because it makes your image appear less "off".
  • I also like this technique because I think it's an important tip to make your image appear better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment